GPS unit to buy

I am an old cacher, returning to caching, in Canada. I need to buy a decent GPS, but am not finding much information on line about a good unit. My criteria includes paperless caching and perhaps a touch screen. Does anyone have some reccomendations for me ,in Canada?

The only touch screen gpsr in production is the Garmin Montana series, quite large and quite pricey.  The Oregons, Dakotas, and Etrex 25, 35 all have been discontinued. Garmin I guess decided there is no market for touchscreeen anymore now that most geocachers use a cellphone. All units made in the past 12 years plus have paperless geocaching. 

That said, if you can find a good used Oregon 7xx series, that will work perfectly for geocaching if you must have touchscreen.

Now if you don't need touchscreen and want a new GPSr unit, probably the Garmin GPSMap series 64s is all you need. There are 65, 66, 67 that are more pricey . The Garmin etrex 22x is still being sold if you need a budget GPSr that is under $200.