Signs of History???

It's entirely possible that (many of? - -most of?) the declined WMs should have, instead, been Waymarked in the appropriate state/province/etc. category. That's just a guess but, speaking from personal experience, I too have, waaaay back when, posted to Signs of History, blissfully unaware that a post should have, instead, gone into an existing state/province/etc. category. I believe it's a common fault among newbies.

Should such be the case, a bit of blame should be shouldered by the category's officers for not having made sure that a submission couldn't be better placed elsewhere. I understand that can be a bit of a PITA category for that reason, but officers with a couple of years of experience should no longer have problems in this respect.

Keith

EDIT: Strangely, as yet I see no new declines among my WMS, though I do believe there must be a couple or more that should be declined, if memory serves.

LOL - Me, referring to memory when I can barely remember my name from day to day.:lol:

Should declines for the reason outlined here be experienced,  No Problem! Just resubmit to the appropriate state/province/etc. category. :)

Edited by ScroogieII