⚓Destin, Florida Geocaching Club🧭

DISLEX

BackgroundEraser_20230218_075612141.thumb.png.25256da25f5ccfa9fd3529bfe424d2d1.png

Hello!

Join me in creating a more active and exciting Geocaching community in Destin, Florida!

Who?

YOU, Destin!  Surrounding areas too.  Never been Geocaching?  Join us now!  Have 6,000 finds?  Join us now!  EVERYONE is welcome!

What?

Geocachers in Destin and surrounding areas will cache together and have fun.  We'll create caches and find caches.  We'll create a local Geocaching scene and make friends along the way.

Where?

Destin, Florida and surrounding areas

When?

NOW!

Why?

I'd like to have monthly meetups and just overall, I want to build a large community of Cachers here.  I don't want to do it alone.  I moved to Destin about 4 years ago and I noticed that there isn't a very large Geocaching scene here.  I love Geocaching, but it's better with like-minded people.  Let's spread awareness of this treasure hunting hobby and let's grow here, in this beautiful community.

HOW?

Respond here and/or join the HiDE Discord and/or Email me:

I know not everyone uses Discord or other popular chats, so we'll figure it out as we go.  You can always contact me at theHiDEclubDestin [at] Gmail [dot com] & the HiDE Discord chat here: https://discord.gg/NEyZzMEpEN

RULES:

Follow all Geocaching.com rules, Geocaching ethics, State & local laws, use Netiquette, Be friendly, Help newbies, Write "HiDE" in logs (if space is available), be active in growing HiDE, do not use "HiDE" on premium caches, and go Geocache often!

-DISLEX of

•HiDE•club•

Edited by DISLEX
Spelling/Grammar
  • Funny 1