Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest P38manCdn

Need Help Getting Coordinates

Guest P38manCdn

Can anyone in Goose Bay, Labrador - Newfoundland help me. I need a set of coordinates in Goose Bay.

Guest Park2

If it is a road intersection or close to one, I can get coordinates from MS Streets & Trips that are probably within 20-30m or so

If you zoom in, it shows most of the named roads.

Will this help?

Park2

Guest Sliver

Mapsource would be a good choice.... thats the onlty way I could help you P38Man.... BTW how's the geocaching been going out there your way icon_wink.gif

Sliver

(from Cupid's caches)

Guest Sliver

Mapsource would be a good choice.... thats the onlty way I could help you P38Man.... BTW how's the geocaching been going out there your way icon_wink.gif

Sliver

(from Cupid's caches)

Interesting site - I drew a blank on the street I live on - although it's over 10 years old few maps have it - my test of mapping web-sites (Mapquest doesn't nor do Canadian topos but Yahoo does so they must have access to more recent source data). Interestingly it shows roads where I work that I didn't know existed (and I don't think they really do as they are in the middle of a refinery). Which makes me wonder where these map sites are getting their data.

FYI - the coords show at the bottom but I haven't checked for accuracy