HALLOWEEN MISSION 2022

GeoCharmer81

On 11/23/2022 at 11:00 AM, GeoCharmer81 said:

Greetings Getzie Family,

I sure hope it gets there soon.

Your Partner sent me the tracking info and the following is what it says as of just now...

Latest Update

Your item has arrived at the delivering post office in (country) at 6:51 pm on November 21, 2022.

Get More Out of USPS Tracking:

International Transit

Arrival at Post Office

(country)

November 21, 2022, 6:51 pm

Departed Facility

(country)

November 21, 2022, 6:50 pm

Arrived at Facility

(country)

November 21, 2022, 6:49 pm

Processed through Facility

(city, country)

November 21, 2022, 6:48 pm

Attempted Delivery Abroad

(country)

November 21, 2022, 8:38 am

Getzie family, I've been in contact with your Mission Partner and your Mission is back in the US and being held up for some unknown reason. Your Partner is going to contact the post office again to try to figure out what is happening with the package. They and I are both very sorry this Mission hasn't gotten to you yet. I promise you will get a Halloween Mission eventually.

• Surprised 1
  • Helpful 1
23 minutes ago, Getzie family said:
Was there a sticker from customs? maybe that's the problem.
I wait patiently.

I'm not sure, but doubt the package would have left the US at all without the sticker. Unless that is something it would get in your country. I honestly think there is something odd going on with the post office. 

27 minutes ago, Getzie family said:
Can't believe the haloween mission arrived today with a significant delay.

Thanks Cobra Leader 312 greetings from the Netherlands,

20230321_171522.jpg

I am sooo happy to hear that this Mission made it to you. I'm very sorry it took this long for you to receive your Mission. Cobra Leader 312 and I were in contact, so I know they sent a replacement. Maybe the shipping ghosts will let go of the first one and, you'll get that one, too... or maybe it will end up back where it began.

On 12/5/2022 at 2:21 PM, GeoCharmer81 said:

Claire, I wonder that, too. It seems there is usually at least one that is late.:drama:;):lostsignal:

It not only took longer than the Christmas MISSION, it almost passed the Easter MISSION !! My package has to have set some kind of Post Office record for traveling the most miles while not getting anywhere. 😎😎

7 hours ago, cobraleader312 said:

It not only took longer than the Christmas MISSION, it almost passed the Easter MISSION !! My package has to have set some kind of Post Office record for traveling the most miles while not getting anywhere. 😎😎

All this really instills confidence in the post office---NOT!!!