Posting pictures on cache pages

Damgiz

I have a cache with a camera in and see lots of others out there with a camera in as well. Question, what do most of you people do with these pics. Do you post on the caches pages and try and relate the notelog with the picture? Or, are these simply for your own enjoyment? Some people may take offence at seeing their pics posted on the site. I know, in that case they shouldn't take the picture but I am curious.

quote:
Originally posted by damgiz:

I have a cache with a camera in and see lots of others out there with a camera in as well. Question, what do most of you people do with these pics. Do you post on the caches pages and try and relate the notelog with the picture? Or, are these simply for your own enjoyment?

Im going to have to assume your talking about single use cameras in the caches. Ive only seen one cache that had a camera make long enough to be filled(and then have something done with it). And the cache owner uploaded (if they had the pics developed and then scanned, or had them put on a disk by photo processor, i dont know) all the pics that turned out, and labeled them ( pic #1 is team Blahblah, pic #2 is Mr.X, etc). But i know some ppl have talked about trying to make an online "flip book" of who visited the cache, with pics and log entries.

quote:
Some people may take offence at seeing their pics posted on the site. I know, in that case they shouldn't take the picture but I am curious.

Ive heard that brought up before as well, and the general thinking was that if a person would object to their pic/log entry being put online they would not have taken their picture or signed the log.

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg