6hours of caching in Montreal ...

hmarq

What part of Montreal are you staying in? There are some good ones around Mount Royal, the Iced Tea series by Malak are good. Use to be Iced Tea 2 (Recently Archived) but he now has Iced Tea 29 there, if you extend a peanut in the shell (not in the palm of your hand, them may mistake your finger for a peanut) the squirrels will take it from you, it is my wife's favorite spot, altho we have not had time to go with the house renovations lately. There are many good ones here, it is hard to list them. I will look at my finds but I liked finding them all.

Car37 & Shnde

i'd be interested in the must do's near montreal myself... i've done soem research and plan to be very, very lost looking for boxes anywhere between montreal and the swanton VT crossing for about 3 days.

your suggestions are welcom, as are useful french phrases. i can make small chitchat and conduct simple trasactions, but i lack some useful phrases like "tent site" and road atlas".

"ou est le medcin? ja'i un choufleur." is more my speed. in case you were wondering, i can also ask for an elephant if i happen to be in moscow.

-====)) -))))))))))))

presta schrader