Japan

GeoWill

Hi,

I have the Dancing Crane travel bug from NY that is trying to get to the top of Mt Fuji, are you going there. There is a cache site at the top. I will be on the west coast in the next several weeks. If are not going to Mt.Fugi, are you going caching ? If yes do you want to take the bugs with you ?

reach me at thomas.laury @philips.?

Hi,

I have the Dancing Crane travel bug from NY that is trying to get to the top of Mt Fuji, are you going there. There is a cache site at the top. I will be on the west coast in the next several weeks. If are not going to Mt.Fugi, are you going caching ? If yes do you want to take the bugs with you ?

reach me at thomas.laury @philips.com

The cache on the top of Fuji is only a virtual cache. No where to drop off the bug. I will be coming home in Aug and will be in the LA area and would be willing to bring your bugs to the far east. Won't be going to Fuji this year but will drop it off in one of the few in the area. LMK what you want to do.

See you on the trail,

GILDERVOIGTS

Too late , I already placed the Dancing Crane in the Grand Central cache near LAX, someone picked it up and took it to Ohio.

quote:
Originally posted by gildervoigts:

The cache on the top of Fuji is only a virtual cache. No where to drop off the bug. I will be coming home in Aug and will be in the LA area and would be willing to bring your bugs to the far east. Won't be going to Fuji this year but will drop it off in one of the few in the area. LMK what you want to do.

See you on the trail,

GILDERVOIGTS