Wherigo final code

P@je

9 hours ago, P@je said:

Where can I find the final code for a cartridge I've created ?

It all depends of what you mean by "where".

1. First option: in a dialog or a message...
    When the completion code is displayed by a Wherigo Cartridge (which is not mandatory), it usually is by using the "CompletionCode" property of the "Player" Object (i.e. Player.CompletionCode).
    Please note that, because of a design flaw, you should cut the Completion Code after the first 15 digits only (if there are more, they don't have to be taken into account).
  2. Another option: in the file containing the cartridge...
    It's rather astonishing but the completion code of a cartridge lays somewhere in the very first bytes of the file. It is therefore really easy to extract it even without having played the cartridge at all by using some kind of hexadecimal editor, for instance.
  3. Please note, anyway, that the completion code is added  by the Wherigo online compiler, at the very moment a player asks to download it. The completion code is created by a unknown algorithm which uses the currently logged in player name to generate a unique code.

9 hours ago, P@je said:

Will it come automatically after uploading my cartridge (somewhere) ?
Or can a player downloaded it, play it and see it afterwards ?

Well... Yes if you meant what is explained in point 3. No, if you thought it will appear automagically somewhere during the game.