GeoGathering In Eureka, CA...The Real Northern California!

Uncle Alaska

Originally posted by Uncle Alaska:

All cachers are welcome to the following event cache being held DEC 8th http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=42371

Hope to see a good turnout!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

-UA

I am originally from Eureka and would love to know who is caching WAY UP there. icon_biggrin.gif

I belong to the Central Valley Cachers group. I will be up in Eureka for Christmas, so any other get togethers please let me know!

Thanks!

Tammi icon_wink.gif

guy.gif

cvcth.jpg

I am going to Merced for Christmas (and will likely be having a nice holiday caching trip). But, the rock solid cachers for the north coast would have to be the NC Flyers (Fortuna). I think the history of caching up here has been like the tides (up and down) but the Flyers seem to be the one constant. Lately there has been a little bit of an explosion though. I am graduating in Dec and will be leaving for a while... icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

But I shall return!!!! someday.

-UA

...Proudly ranked 620th in the state of California!My Home

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Alaska:

I am going to Merced for Christmas (and will likely be having a nice holiday caching trip). But, the rock solid cachers for the north coast would have to be the NC Flyers (Fortuna). I think the history of caching up here has been like the tides (up and down) but the Flyers seem to be the one constant. Lately there has been a little bit of an explosion though. I am graduating in Dec and will be leaving for a while... icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

But I shall return!!!! someday.

-UA

...Proudly ranked 620th in the state of California!http://www.qsl.net/k6htd

There are no shortages of caches here so be sure to bring the gps.

george

39570_500.jpg

Pedal until your legs cramp up and then pedal some more.