Sacramento Area Picnic

McIrish

At last months dinner, the subject was brought up about having another geocaching picnic. I think it is a great idea, but I am afraid I won't be able to put it together this year. It seemed at the dinner that most people wanted to do it earlier this year to avoid the heat that we had at last years picnic. (good idea I think) My daughter is expecting a baby the first of June so I know for the first few weeks I will be very busy with her other daughter and helping out. The last week in June I will be out of town for about a week. The first of July, I am throwing a wedding shower for my daughter's best friend. We have friends coming to visit the second and third week in July and then the first of August a wedding... I hope I get some caching in this year icon_rolleyes.gif I hope someone will be able to put a picnic together this year for our group. It was a great time last year, and sure it would be again this year.

McIrish, we have appreciated your hard work on planning the past events (along with the help of Kimbo, Rocklin Doc and others). We enjoy the picnics, but are also up to our eyeballs in planning events for our other hobby this summer. We enjoyed the restaurant since it was a no fuss event, but we also realize that for kids, sitting in a seat for hours is tough! Maybe we should all just meet at REI! icon_wink.gif

--

Bob & Genny

Yeah, I don't know if MAP and I will even be able to attend a picnic, much less help put it on. We're heavily involved in the federal DMAT (Disaster Medical Assistance Team) program right now, among other projects. Normally, I would leap right in without looking, but early summer is looking pretty tight.

Dang! I want to PLAY! icon_frown.gif

llamasmall.jpg