The Laughlin/Bullhead and General Surroundings Thread

Snoogans

Hi Everyone,

I'm making my yearly migration home for just over a month (5 1/2 week vac. every year icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gificon_razz.gif ) and want to get the lay of the land from a geocaching standpoint. I will be spending some time in Laughlin, at the beginning and near the end of my trip, visiting my Mom, and plan to leave a virtual or two, and maybe a cache near my Mom's place in Fort Mojave, for my family members there to break the ice on, and for the geocaching community in general.

So as caches go:

What's fun-easy-hard-cool-impossible-not worth a trip-MUST DO-etc....????????? (No 4 wheelin/boat and mostly easy to medium is what I'm lookin for. I'll be there in late June and very late July. We're talkin 120's in the shade then.)

Who are the cache approvers that I need to convince to approve my caches, because I do have and can prove local support?

Where have you had trouble, or gotten denied cache approval?

Gonna take the London Jet tour from Laughlin. Any cachin to be done within walking distance of London Bridge?

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

quote:
Originally posted by Dave_W6DPS:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=55065 Could even be a first find!

There is even another (traditional) cache a couple of miles upstream.

Just a suggestion, since I have been waiting a while.

Dave_W6DPS

My two cents worth, refunds available on request. (US funds only)

Does anyone rent personal watercraft above Davis Dam? I've never run across any, but I don't go up there much during Touron season.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....