"Send to Garmin" feature is not sending GPX to GPS

aburke252

Whenever I use the "Send to Garmin" feature the geocaches are not showing up in my Garmin Dakota 20 as geocaches. They are showing up as waypoints and not in my geocache list. I am unable to use my Garmin because of this. It looks like it isn't downloading the whole .gpx file. Is there anything I can do about this? It is a pain to put one file in at a time with the download gpx feature which works fine. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, aburke252 said:

Whenever I use the "Send to Garmin" feature the geocaches are not showing up in my Garmin Dakota 20 as geocaches. They are showing up as waypoints and not in my geocache list. I am unable to use my Garmin because of this. It looks like it isn't downloading the whole .gpx file. Is there anything I can do about this? It is a pain to put one file in at a time with the download gpx feature which works fine. Thank you.

Do you mean specifically when you send many caches on the "List" page?  Did this problem start recently?

Do you have the latest version of Garmin Express?  Looks like now (4/4/20) it's version 6.21.0.0.

If you used Pocket Queries, you could place many caches at once.  It's not as convenient as Send To Garmin, and also not as finicky.  :anicute: