Problems accessing caches from Firefox.

yxza

Hello,

all of a sudden I'm faced with a rather awkward problem. I open the map at geocaching.com and of course see a lot of caches. I place the cursor on one of them, cursor switches to the hand with the pointing finger, the short description comes up, but when I click on the icon, nothing happens.

Actually it started earlier when I tried to add a cache to a list, on certain caches, nothing happened. I have also noticed that when looking at a cache, the small window "View larger map" is blank.

I tested in IE and Edge, no problem.

An idea someone?

I'm running Win 10 and Firefox 72.0.2

I have identified the problem. I'm running Tampermonkey with a few scripts active. After disabling add-ons and Tampermonkey all worked as normal. I started to enable add-ons and scripts one by one and finally identified the culprit -the script "send to c:geo". Apparently it somehow conflicts with how Groundspeak handles our access to geocaching.com. A pity, I really enjoyed that script when I would go caching and bring my Android pad along.

YXZA

Edited by yxza
  • Helpful 1