Anti-Forgery Token

oppie3292

I'm using GSAK V9.0.0.14 on a PC with Windows10. I'm also using Edge as my basic, and Internet Explorer as my primary, browser(s).

Lately when I try to open a cache in any of my databases, I initially get, what I call the "side by side screen" (this may be a default browser setting, but I don't like it. I'm more comfortable with the GC site). Normally I would click on the GC number in the upper left corner to open the file in my more familiar GC page. Now, when I try that, I get an error message as follows -

It seems your Anti-Forgery Token is invalid.

This could be the result of disabled cookies or a recent username change. Please ensure that cookies are enabled and try again.
Sign in with your Geocaching account
Create an account
Geocaching home

If I attempt to sign in directly to GC, I can get access. It just seems to be when I attempt to link from GSAK. I have tried both methods for obtaining a new token, without any success or change to the error message.

Any suggestions as to what may have caused it, and/or how to correct it? I had been attempting to clean up cookies about the same time that this started happening. May I have unknowingly checked off a wrong box and deleted a cookie in GC that I shouldn't have? If so, how do I get it back?

I have received a reply from the GSAK forum as to how to possibly allow the "Online Page" to appear rather than the "Side by Side". When I try that, I am asked to sign into my account. After entering my information at that point, nothing happens to it. The page just sits idle. It doesn't even to the error message.

It's not an "end of the world problem", more of an annoyance.