Issue with date found statistics

rosebud55112

This past Saturday, 9/21, I made a trip across southern Minnesota to watch my daughter at a marching band competition, and of course I grabbed some caches along the way.  In total, I found 17 caches on Saturday.  When I got home on Sunday and was logging them, I accidentally logged some for Sunday, 9/22, forgetting to properly change the found date.  After a bit, I realized I had the incorrect date, and edited the logs to show the right day.  So now on my Geocaches tab, I can see all 17 caches as found on 9/21.  However, on my statistics tab, it shows me as having only 13 caches found on 9/21 in my career.

I had 2 9/21 caches before, and I correctly logged 11 caches (misdating 6), so I understand why the system would originally say 13, but I'm wondering why the stats tab is keeping those last 6 as finds on 9/22 instead of counting them as 9/21 finds?  It's not a horrible thing to have those six caches showing up one day off, but it makes the stats tab less trustworthy.