Searching for Swamprat

South_Cache

A geocacher named Swamprat has placed three caches in our area. I have attempted to contact him but is email address is no longer any good.

His I-310 cache should be removed it is illegal to park on the Interstate except for emergencies.

The Wilmer cache was lost in a recent flood.

His Keychain Cache is still good but needs maintenance.

He has another cache along I-95 in South Carolina. I would like to propose to Gecocaching to let me take over the maintainence of the caches or let me post a new Wilmer Cache and archive the I-310 cache.

Mice_in_Snake.jpg

Capn Skully

quote:

A geocacher named Swamprat has placed three caches in our area. I have attempted to contact him but is email address is no longer any good.

His I-310 cache should be removed it is illegal to park on the Interstate except for emergencies.

The Wilmer cache was lost in a recent flood.

His Keychain Cache is still good but needs maintenance.

He has another cache along I-95 in South Carolina. I would like to propose to Gecocaching to let me take over the maintainence of the caches or let me post a new Wilmer Cache and archive the I-310 cache.

Cap'n,

Swamprat left Louisiana for S. Carolina about a year ago. Before he left, I know he was looking for a caretaker for his local caches. I'm sure if you contacted the folks at contact@geocaching.com, they would be more than happy to help you get these all straightened out.

I did this a while back for Fullerton Former Factory Find and I didn't receive one bit of grief. icon_smile.gif

alex