stickers

andyb475

quote:
Originally posted by andyb & starwader:

Does anyone know of or have any vinyl G.C. stickers? We need some in the corvailis area. would even drive to eugene or salem if there are any around.

I have one of fractal's stickers (http://opentopic.Groundspeak.com/0/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1750973553&f=3000973683&m=7190920305) that i could part with or the GEO white sticker.

Since there have been several new caches set in the last week(s) in the corvallis area, i need to get down that way. In exchange for stickers, how about you help me get my picture from the web cam cache on the OSU quad? (Beavers Don't Say Cheese they say WOOD!" by akind (GC8A44))

Nat

As i am totally helpless, i rely on the connections i make with people at these bi-weekly caching deals we have up here in portland. On my car, i have one of fractal's (original) geocaching.com stickers. Also, i have a totally kick-*** 'oregone' sticker from slinger91.

If i run into anything at 'the cube,' i'll be sure to snag it and put it into my mcdowell creek cache for you, if it still exists after last year's windstorm.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed