Where's In A Name Cache ... Need partner near lat: 47 46.560 N

Grimlock

I'm trying to complete Where's In A Name cache. Basically, you convert your username to latitude or longitude coordinates and get a partner to go to those coords and snap a pic of your GPS showing the coords. Also, we both get credit for doing the cache. I think this latitude is near the Seattle area: 47 46.56x N (where x is any number between 0 and 9). My username is Grimlock and that translates to 47 46.56_ (the last digit is left empty to allow flexibility). The longitude does not matter. Can someone help?

Grimlock

Looks like the Coeur D'alene,ID and Spokane, WA folks may be able to help you also. I'm 80 miles South of that Latitude. Maybe check the caches near CDA and see if anyone has one at a similar lat, and contact it's owner? Good Luck!

-Jennifer

Where am I going? I ain't certain.

When will I get there? I don't know.

All as I know is I am on my way!

quote:
Originally posted by Grimlock:

I'm trying to complete http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=12627 cache. Basically, you convert your username to latitude or longitude coordinates and get a partner to go to those coords and snap a pic of your GPS showing the coords. Also, we both get credit for doing the cache. I think this latitude is near the Seattle area: 47 46.56x N (where x is any number between 0 and 9). My username is Grimlock and that translates to 47 46.56_ (the last digit is left empty to allow flexibility). The longitude does not matter. Can someone help?

Grimlock

The specified latitude lies just a few miles north of my home. I'd be happy to partner up and take the photo for you.

icon_geocachingwa.gif

Thanks Kodak's4! This is great!

Grimlock

quote:
Originally posted by Kodak's4:

quote:
Originally posted by Grimlock:

I'm trying to complete http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=12627 cache. Basically, you convert your username to latitude or longitude coordinates and get a partner to go to those coords and snap a pic of your GPS showing the coords. Also, we both get credit for doing the cache. I think this latitude is near the Seattle area: 47 46.56x N (where x is any number between 0 and 9). My username is Grimlock and that translates to 47 46.56_ (the last digit is left empty to allow flexibility). The longitude does not matter. Can someone help?

Grimlock

The specified latitude lies just a few miles north of my home. I'd be happy to partner up and take the photo for you.

http://www.geocachingwa.org