Portland Area TB Rescue

skydiver

quote:
Originally posted by pdxmarathonman:

Oh my gosh! This bug has been stuck in this cache for OVER 3 WEEKS! icon_eek.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

Haha. Ya, the three weeks doesn't really bother me much. I've had bugs sit stagnant for much longer than that. The fact that this is this cacher's first hide, does make me just a little nervous.

Now the three MONTHS that that person kept the bug, while not responding to any of my emails asking about the bug's fate... ya, that had me a bit tweeked. I, and the locals here following the bugs travels, had pretty much given up on it ever resurfacing again.

The real reason for the rescue request though, is that a geocacher in Missouri is going to Germany in June and volunteering to take any bugs that can get to him in time along. Certainly not an emergency, but in case any PDX geocachers were just looking for an excuse to get outa town, I figured I might as well provide it. icon_biggrin.gif

skydiver-sig.gif

---------------------------------------

"We never seek things for themselves -- what we seek is the very seeking of things."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

---------------------------------------