Unable to add a favorite point

Tape worm

I logged a cache tonight and forgot to mark it as a favorite when I did the log.  I went back to the cache page and used the "add favorite" button.  It appears to go and the number increases by one.  When I reload the page though the favorite point is gone, and it's no longer marked as a favorite by me.  Just noticed this tonight and just wondering if TPTB area aware of it. And wondering if the update today may have broken it.

Thanks.  Cache on!!

I just had the same experience. Would add the favorite, the favorite number would increase, but then go back down to where it was when i reloaded the page. I figured it was probably because i'm no longer a premium member but after reading your post, i hope that maybe i'm wrong.

50 minutes ago, Mudfrog said:

I just had the same experience. Would add the favorite, the favorite number would increase, but then go back down to where it was when i reloaded the page. I figured it was probably because i'm no longer a premium member but after reading your post, i hope that maybe i'm wrong.

I am a current premium member so it’s not that. I guess this happened to another local today as well, as the same thing happened to him.