Backpacking cache

Spudgunner

Does anyone happen to know if there are any caches in the PNW especially in Washington that you would need at the very least a couple of days backpacking to reach? All I have seen posted are basically day hikes. Also, is there anyone else out there besides myself that is interested in finding caches that take longer than a day to find? If there are then I've got a few places in mind that will send you deep into the Cascades!

"Above the Clouds" will take an entire day to do and you'll probably want to camp out the night before/after you hike. We attempted this one last year in August and we're going to attempt it again this August. Hopefully we'll pick a nicer weekend to go.

buneatg.gifI am the Rabbit King, I can do anything

Pechuck is an excellent cache, especially since Chad and I placed it there. Also, it's a great place to spend the night. Nice hike in.

Above the Clouds is also an excellent cache because, yes, it is better if you camp the night before you ascend the mountain. And it is a very, very tiresome ascention. Worth it when you get to the top, though. Try to go when there's still plenty of snow.

"What you do today will cost you a day of your life." --jabber's sig on /. and k5.