Solved Puzzle Switch

Potatonator

Currenly the web site shows solved caches with different icon than unsolved ones. Found caches has also different icon as these two. You should be able to separate them easily if you have marked them solved properly.

After you have found the cache, it mystically moves to the original position. This problem is still unsolved.

On 27.8.2017 at 11:01 PM, arisoft said:

After you have found the cache, it mystically moves to the original position. This problem is still unsolved.

I don't think this is a "problem", in my opinion this is as expected. Mysterys are often placed in characters or shapes...one effect of icons not returning to their original listing coordinates would be destroying the shapes ;)

Edited by tentakel777
On 29.8.2017 at 10:28 AM, tentakel777 said:

I don't think this is a "problem", in my opinion this is as expected. Mysterys are often placed in characters or shapes...one effect of icons not returning to their original listing coordinates would be destroying the shapes ;)

You could restore the shape, if you want, by deleting the correction to the coordinates.

What do you do when you have a TB, which should be placed to a mystery cache? How do you find the nearest one? Earlier you could use "advanced search" to show the nearest 1000 caches from selected position and the basic search to see geo-art. I have no idea why this "advanced search" should show any geo-art at all. It is always filtered somehow and the "art" is not working.

Edited by arisoft