Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Broncos Fan 4 Life

App update for solved coordinates?

Does anyone know when the android app will be receiving the software update so solved coordinates are reflected as icons on the map? iOS received this a bit ago, it is like we skipped that and only got the update to show our souvenirs. 

Thanks!

We're hard at work on it! We hit some snags regarding how the Android version handles waypoints compared to iOS, but we are at this very moment in the process of ironing them out

• Upvote 2

Get to Google Play. Version 5.6.2 landed on my phone today, complete with mystery caches displayed at corrected coordinates!

For some reason the hasn't been an announcement in the Release Notes forum.

A caution: the new version wouldn't start immediately after it updated. I had to uninstall and reinstall before it worked

7 hours ago, gasbottle said:

Get to Google Play. Version 5.6.2 landed on my phone today, complete with mystery caches displayed at corrected coordinates!

For some reason the hasn't been an announcement in the Release Notes forum.

A caution: the new version wouldn't start immediately after it updated. I had to uninstall and reinstall before it worked

We've just started a tiny rollout. That little uninstall/reinstall issue is why we haven't pushed it out to everyone yet 

• Upvote 1