Field notes upload is not working

TheTilleyHat

Last night and again this morning, when trying to upload my drafts from my Garmin 64S, I get the following error message: "Failure to upload drafts. Please try again later."

I can see my notes in the text file on my GPS, and it is properly plugged in, with the USB logo on the screen of the GPS. Any thoughts?

Odd. I added 1 field note to my GPSr since the last time I uploaded Drafts, so I just did the upload process using the 'new' Drafts page in Chrome and it worked fine for me. I have had instances in the past where my drafts didn't upload because my geocache_visits.txt file had bad formatting.

If your text file looks fine, then you may want to mention the issue in the Release Notes thread HERE.

I tried adding a test find from today to my visits.txt file and all that would upload was 2 finds from July 4 that I already uploaded a week ago. Thinking my file might be corrupted, I deleted it from my GPS directory, and uploaded a new test find from my GPS (to the old interface of course) which created a new geocache_visits.txt file, AND IT WORKED!. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks to those who responded.