Trackables....

sleepysnails

I am an owner of a cache that has a trackable logged in, but it's not in there. It actually hasn't been there for a long while. I just never gave it any mind. But, recently there was a log where someone came to my cache specifically for that trackable because it was just from their country. I felt bad. So, now I want to take it off the cache page saying that it's in there.

I don't really see a function to delete trackable from a cache as the owner. Any help would appreciated! Thank you!

I am an owner of a cache that has a trackable logged in, but it's not in there. It actually hasn't been there for a long while. I just never gave it any mind. But, recently there was a log where someone came to my cache specifically for that trackable because it was just from their country. I felt bad. So, now I want to take it off the cache page saying that it's in there.

I don't really see a function to delete trackable from a cache as the owner. Any help would appreciated! Thank you!

If you go to the trackable's page, there's a drop-down menu on the right side under the heading "Actions". If a trackable is in a cache you own, an option is available here called "Mark Item Missing". When you use this function, it will move the trackable out of the cache's inventory and into an "Unknown" location, as well as send an email to the trackable's owner saying that their trackable has been marked as missing.

Agree with The A-Team, in actions, the default is Mark Item Missing.

Curious, what do you mean by "Remember this basic rule, obey you must:

TAKE ONE, LEAVE ONE to continue the trust!"?

- It's also written on top of the prior cache in a pic.

If it's about trackables, that's considered an additional logging requirement and not allowed.