Website won't accept my password

Cissy PSP

Suddenly, yesterday while out caching with my iPhone, I went to Safari to sign into Geocaching.com. After years using the same password, it won't accept it. I releuctantly did the "create new password" feature. Still won't accept my new one.

After again resetting and no workie, I reset it back to my old one. Still cannot get in. Safari and Geocaching.com work great on my iPad...but the phone won't. I've reset my iPhone to clear the cache and started over. Nope.

Anyone else have this issue. I don't know if this is important, but this all happened when I downloaded Cachly with I like better than the new app. I went through Allow Access, etc etc. *sigh*

Cissy

Cissy PSP

Wouldn't you know it......after two days of tearing my hair out, I got in. Yayayayay! Don't know why. Thanks to anyone who was going to read and/or respond.

Suddenly, yesterday while out caching with my iPhone, I went to Safari to sign into Geocaching.com. After years using the same password, it won't accept it. I releuctantly did the "create new password" feature. Still won't accept my new one.

After again resetting and no workie, I reset it back to my old one. Still cannot get in. Safari and Geocaching.com work great on my iPad...but the phone won't. I've reset my iPhone to clear the cache and started over. Nope.

Anyone else have this issue. I don't know if this is important, but this all happened when I downloaded Cachly with I like better than the new app. I went through Allow Access, etc etc. *sigh*

Cissy

Cissy PSP