New Multicache coming soon to... (SEPA)

UnHoly453

Putting this out there for any locals perusing the forum...

I'm planning to place One 4-5 stage multi-cache with some interesting qualities here in the West Goshen / West Chester area in the next few weeks. I've already worked out the first couple parts, but locations are needed for the rest.

This cache is 'forum-worthy' in that I intend to make this a difficulty 5 cache!

It will entail the GPS only for basic navigation, it will also call for:

Knowledge of History - The puzzle will be based on historical figures, events, and dates.

Pop Culture - The puzzle will call for some knowledge of popular culture (movies, music, video games, etc...)

Deductive Reasoning Skills

Die-Hard Commitment

**Potentially Special Skill-Set/Tools**

I intend for this multi-cache to lead you through multiple types of terrain/areas (suburban, urban, forest, etc..) and to entail a significant amount of walking/hiking/potentially climbing.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in assisting with placing this series or contributing to the final cache/FTF prize?

I really like "5" terrain multis. :)

Still pluggin' away at a 4.5 (terrain) that I'm about halfway through (at 7...).

Injured during deer season with the cache in game lands (perfect timing), so when my knees approved for play, hopefully I finish it.

- Thanks, but the same or higher in difficulty usually leaves this dyslexic old fart wanting. :D

I really like "5" terrain multis. :)

Still pluggin' away at a 4.5 (terrain) that I'm about halfway through (at 7...).

Injured during deer season with the cache in game lands (perfect timing), so when my knees approved for play, hopefully I finish it.

- Thanks, but the same or higher in difficulty usually leaves this dyslexic old fart wanting. :D

Haha, this one will absolutely be a premium member only cache. I want to put something really awesome in there for the FTF prize as well. Just not sure what yet. This will be a true testament to dedication!

One way to contribute is - if you know any local cell-phone dead-spots, let me know. I want to make this as difficult as possible, and limiting internet access during the hunt will be stellar!

Search of the 368 I found with a "5" difficulty in my state, 33 are multis.

PMO would fix me anyway. Haven't done a pmo in years... :)

Lets put it this way, of the multiple stages, at least one of the stage-hints will refer to information that can not be *easily* obtained online, but still can be obtained for free.

Edited by UnHoly453

Limited internet access is spotty here, starts around Seven Tubs (below Wilkes Barre) to the NY border, but I was at Frances Slocum state park last weekend (Wyoming,PA) and folks used their phones.

Sign of the times.

If I can't accomplish it, thats okay, I'll achieve internet 'uselessness' in another way haha!