KDH, NC Cache Hunt

Jokester

I taking a trip to the Outer Banks area in NC. I'm planning on getting a day of caching in while I'm there. Are there any in the area that are good to go for? It's been a bit since I've went caching, so I'm looking for a blend of cache-n-dash and memorable. I also have a travel bug to drop off, so I'll need a cache of reasonable size (ammo can or so). Thanks!

~Jokester

I taking a trip to the Outer Banks area in NC. I'm planning on getting a day of caching in while I'm there. Are there any in the area that are good to go for? It's been a bit since I've went caching, so I'm looking for a blend of cache-n-dash and memorable. I also have a travel bug to drop off, so I'll need a cache of reasonable size (ammo can or so). Thanks!

~Jokester

The caches that I enjoyed most was Jockey's Ridge EarthCache and the Web cam at the pier, which looks like today it's getting pounded by a storm.

As for dropping TB's on OBX. We dropped 3 almost 3 years ago in a TB Hotel. There have never been logged again, poof. Gone. Along with about 10 other TB's that was in inventory. That TB Hotel has been archived. Most of the caches I logged were micros, and typical community vacation caches.