Tribute to Mullets...

Team JOYSON

I thought this was funny enough to share with everyone.

beaversmullettow.gif

One of my coworkers told me that Thursdays are also $2 beer nights. I guess it's not uncommon to see people that just buy the $3.50 tickets, and never see a second of the game.

Mullets... Beer... Baseball. We've got to be able to log a virtual or something with this one!

(I feel a Redneck joke coming)

"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."

[This message was edited by Team JOYSON on July 15, 2003 at 03:55 PM.]

quote:
the mullet is to be both feared and appreciated as well as respected and admired. i have received a number of disturbing e-mails reporting incidents of mullet-taunting, mullet-bashing, and a few stories of poaching. this type of behaviour is totally unacceptable, not to mention encased for. there are numerous Mullitia reports of the mullet population declining because of such actions. we must laugh in silence while letting the mullets go about their daily business. we shall not disturb them, but bask in their wondrous glory. pictures should be taken with the idea that you are privileged to be in the presence of such greatness -- for we are simply observers, and should not meddle with the natural course of things.

LMAO!! icon_biggrin.gif I'm with Team JOYSON, I think we need a *Mullet Hunting* cache!

~M

Quote taken from Mullets Galore