muggles

whiteflag70

To all geocachers.

I have been on your web site and noticed the term "muggles" and was wondering what it meant so I looked it up and I found out I am a muggle.

So when I was camped in Arizona  I noticed a container up in a tree so taking it down and looking at the contents and reading the little tablet inside I thought I should add my two cents to the game.

I am a gold prospector and when someone finds a piece of gold it always makes the birds sing sweeter and the wind and weather gets nicer and the old joints and bones even feel better.

So thinking I might pass that feeling on to someone else, I put a SMALL gold nugget "which I had found a week earlier"  in a little plastic bottle with a note saying its yours if you want it. and placed it in the container and put it back up in the tree.

I found out later the gold did go to the right person who did like it and was the second person to touch it since the big bang.

So muggles are not all the same.

We were all muggles once. Thanks for taking the time to come share your story.

Regarding that cache you found, you should go log your find now that you've got an account. If you can't find the cache on the website, we'd be happy to help figure out which one it might have been, just need whatever you can remember from the cache.