I'm a Geocaching Merit Badge Counselor

Hello any scout's on the forums. I would like to let you all know I have finished my merit badge counselor site Bradybadges.com

I have finished setting up the geocaching merit badge on my site and it is ready for enrollment.

If interested please go to bradybadges.com All information you need to know for enrollment and how my program works is there.

If any scouts or adult leaders are reading this forum post, I kindly ask if you could spread the word to any and all troops you have contact with. I will soon start offering other merit badges online as well. Next I plan to focus on Eagle required merit badges. Such as the three citizenship merit badges.

If any forum moderators have any concerns, please message me. If possible I would love to have this topic pinned. One concerns I already know is the fact the site i link too does have an option to pay for merit badges. To that concern I have to say That for the cost is under $5 and the scout does receive a trackable with an official Groundspeak trackable code.

Hello any scout's on the forums. I would like to let you all know I have finished my merit badge counselor site Bradybadges.com

I have finished setting up the geocaching merit badge on my site and it is ready for enrollment.

If interested please go to bradybadges.com All information you need to know for enrollment and how my program works is there.

If any scouts or adult leaders are reading this forum post, I kindly ask if you could spread the word to any and all troops you have contact with. I will soon start offering other merit badges online as well. Next I plan to focus on Eagle required merit badges. Such as the three citizenship merit badges.

If any forum moderators have any concerns, please message me. If possible I would love to have this topic pinned. One concerns I already know is the fact the site i link too does have an option to pay for merit badges. To that concern I have to say That for the cost is under $5 and the scout does receive a trackable with an official Groundspeak trackable code.

A special subforum is here:

Groundspeak Forums >Geocaching and...> Education >Youth Organizations & Clubs

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=108

B.

A special subforum is here:

Groundspeak Forums >Geocaching and...> Education >Youth Organizations & Clubs

http://forums.Ground...p?showforum=108

B.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't even know.