Banners

Team-Maniago

It is possible to edit your profile. On the page where this is done, you van edit your name, forum title,Forum signature and above all: BIO. That is the place where many many people place the codes for the banners.

Problem is however that the square in wich you can type is so terrible small. I think Groundspeak will please thousands of cachers when they programm this square a lot bigger, say a halve page! It will make editing a lot easier! Since I'am certainly not the first to ask this, the question is: why isn't this done already?

It is possible to edit your profile. On the page where this is done, you van edit your name, forum title,Forum signature and above all: BIO. That is the place where many many people place the codes for the banners.

Problem is however that the square in wich you can type is so terrible small. I think Groundspeak will please thousands of cachers when they programm this square a lot bigger, say a halve page! It will make editing a lot easier! Since I'am certainly not the first to ask this, the question is: why isn't this done already?

Try Firefox, you can then "pull down" the box from the right bottom corner to make it the size you want. Same goes for the "sending e-mails" page (and many more).

Try Firefox, you can then "pull down" the box from the right bottom corner to make it the size you want. Same goes for the "sending e-mails" page (and many more).
Oh, cool. This works for the Message Center input box as well. (I'd still rather use email, but that makes the Message Center less painful.)