Geocoin I've placed

amber1997

I bought a special geocoin which I included in a new cache I placed. This was the first one of my own I'd put out. I know who retrieved it upon her own admission, but she hadn't logged it, and despite me reminding her to do so. Is there anything I can do about this please, as it is a beautiful thing?

I bought a special geocoin which I included in a new cache I placed. This was the first one of my own I'd put out. I know who retrieved it upon her own admission, but she hadn't logged it, and despite me reminding her to do so. Is there anything I can do about this please, as it is a beautiful thing?

You stated you already sent a "reminder", so no, not really.

Just keep your fingers crossed that sometime it moves along.

If you'd like, after a couple months you could mark it missing, or send out a proxy coin or laminated tag in its place.

Shame, but also kinda funny when folks think pmo caches (and PMs...) are a safe bet for their trackables.

- Some swear by it, but we've seen that becoming pm doesn't make one more honest/knowledgeable. :)

Retrieved a trackable around two weeks ago that the 8 year pm still hasn't placed yet (or even logged the cache).

Last time I grabbed one, and bypassed 'em, these same folks had a fit.

If this is their standard practice, they'll just hafta get over it. :)

Good on you - I give people 24hr before I grab a TB, if they logged the find more than a couple of days prior, I just grab it immediately.....