Favourite points accruing change

lee737

In the last couple of weeks, I've noted that my favourite points accrue every 10 finds, but on the 'eleventh' - ie 371, 381, 391 etc

In the past it was always on every 10th, on 370, 380, 390 etc

Is this a bug? I note my sons account is still accruing normally.....

Cheers

Lee

Actually, I think that may be it - this happened when I was entering logs for a trail of 16 finds, one I think I had to edit from Found to DNF, after an error in entering (got to used to selecting 'Found it').... Any thoughts now on fixing this? It is a little annoying.....

Actually, I think that may be it - this happened when I was entering logs for a trail of 16 finds, one I think I had to edit from Found to DNF, after an error in entering (got to used to selecting 'Found it').... Any thoughts now on fixing this? It is a little annoying.....

I don't think there's a way to "fix" it, because it's working the way they've designed it. I've read Groundspeak's explanation several times about why it works this way, but I just can't wrap my head around it. From what I remember, it's something along the lines of "each cache can only be used for the FP calculation once". Suffice it to say, it doesn't work the way you'd expect it to work, but it works exactly the way Groundspeak thinks it should work.

I still can't work out [...] why they don't seem to be able/willing to fix the glaring log-time-stamp problem.....

Because they aren't affected by it.

You can bet that if it was logs in Seattle that were consistently dated wrong, it'd have been fixed by now.

But it's only a problem for us furriners..... :angry: