Can't log in to edit membership details

spooko13

My membership is up for renewal on the 26th. Yesterday I received an email from Groundspeak to confirm my payment details. I am set up for auto-renewal but I wanted to make sure the Visa card in the system was the correct one. For some reason when I try to view/edit my membership details I cannot get past the login page. I tried navigating to the page from within GC.com and by clicking on the link in the email, and once there I tried both of the sign in buttons on the page but it just keeps looping me back to the same sign in page. I am using IE 11. I also just tried it with MS’s Edge browser with the same result. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

My membership is up for renewal on the 26th. Yesterday I received an email from Groundspeak to confirm my payment details. I am set up for auto-renewal but I wanted to make sure the Visa card in the system was the correct one. For some reason when I try to view/edit my membership details I cannot get past the login page. I tried navigating to the page from within GC.com and by clicking on the link in the email, and once there I tried both of the sign in buttons on the page but it just keeps looping me back to the same sign in page. I am using IE 11. I also just tried it with MS’s Edge browser with the same result. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

You may need to enable cookies. Delete any old GS cookies, and enable new ones.

That has solved this sort of problem for me on other sites.

B.

Excellent thought, Pup Patrol! I figured that had to be it, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I really looked at the page this time and noticed that it seems to be aimed toward regular members. The "name" of the page is "Become a Premium Member", and it says "Sign in to become a Premium Member" above the Sign In button on the page. I'm already a Premium Member so I find it odd that I'm getting this page in the first place.

I'm having the same problem. When I click on the "Sign In" button on the page, it just returns to the same page. You'd think that they would want to find a way to accept funds for renewals.