New to this and cannot download Geocaches

gavandbarley

I just started Geocaching, am a Premium member and have a Garmin etrex 10. However, when I open a Geocache and click on 'send to GPS' then 'write' nothing happens. It's not sent. I've managed to do it by saving the GPX file and moving it to my Garmin GPX folder but this is very time consuming. I've downloaded the correct plugin, use I.E. to download and the page recognises my GPS but to no avail. Any tips, please?

Thanks

I just started Geocaching, am a Premium member and have a Garmin etrex 10. However, when I open a Geocache and click on 'send to GPS' then 'write' nothing happens. It's not sent. I've managed to do it by saving the GPX file and moving it to my Garmin GPX folder but this is very time consuming. I've downloaded the correct plugin, use I.E. to download and the page recognises my GPS but to no avail. Any tips, please?

Thanks

As you are a Premium Member, try using Pocket Queries. < Click for link!

You can download up to 1,000 caches at a time.

Thanks

As you are a Premium Member, try using Pocket Queries. < Click for link!

You can download up to 1,000 caches at a time.