Mapping caches by CO

Team DaddieMark

To simply map the results, you can go to the search page of the website and search by owner.

If you want to create a list of all the hides by an owner, you can go to the geocaches tab of the co's profile and download the waypoints for all the hides. This would have to be done on a page by page basis, but the results can be imported into mapping programs, apps, or a gpsr.

Certain third party tools that use geocaching live (Groundspeak API), such as GSAK or various caching apps, allow you to search by owner - although this may require you to run multiple searches depending on the distance or numbers. You could also use or GSAK or caching apps to filter larger pocket queries or search results by owner.

Edited by geodarts

Is it possible to create or show a map of all hides by a particular CO? We have a fav CO and would like to seehis hides on a map.

I see you use project-gc.com for your profile stats. If I recall correctly, you can use that site to create just such a map. Can't check details now, unfortunately, as my work blocks it.