Wrong date for TB visit log

baracutio

Hey!

I'd like to report a bug concerning the log date of cache & visited TBs.

Example

I log a cache and set the found date back to e.g. 25th October. For my TBs I click on 'all visited'. Normally the date for both logs (cache & TB) should now be the 25th October.

Error

Since today (or yesterday?) the log dates are totally different. The cache log date itself is correct (e.g. 25th October), but visit logs for TBs are all logged with 'today'.

Would be nice to have it fixed :)

BR,

baracutio

I have the same problem, also when I try to retrieve a TB from a cache I have found on a previous day. Even if I set the date on the correct date, the logdate is set to today.

p.s. my date format is dd/MMM/yyyy ,I'm using firefox on windows, but I expect the problem isn't browser or OS specific.

Tc

This issue should now be fixed. Please let us know if you run into any further problems.

The problem with the wrong date is solved. Thank you so far!

Additionally I found a small cosmetic issue. After I logged three caches I noticed that the log history is ordered in a wrong way. Normally it should show logs in this order: cache, TB, TB, TB, cache, TB, TB, TB and so on. But now it is like cache, cache, cache, TB, TB, TB, TB, TB, TB etc.

Could you please fix it also?

BR,

Karsten

I looked at the data in the database and it appears that the trackable log is getting assigned UTC time while the cache log is getting assigned Seattle time. In the past, I believe that both would get assigned Seattle time (that has certainly always been the case for timestamps on cache logs). I will talk with the devs and see if this is something we want to change.