Why am I no longer getting notifications?

Matt_B_Good

Check your junk/spam folders. If you use Gmail, if you get enough emails from certain places, it puts them into different folders. For example I have normal, promotions, and social. I was getting them all in promotions, and had to mark them otherwise.

Are you relying on your phone for email? Gmail occasionally acts up and doesn't send any notification, so you won't know unless you manually load it up. Or perhaps your service provider, or phone isn't sending push notifications. Or if your using the general email app that came on your phone, well I personally have issues, and so does a coworker. I use iphone, and she uses Android, and they are both temperamental, only working when they want.

These are just thoughts, because what you've told us is very vague.

I used to get a notification when someone found my hide. Now that isn't happening. What is going on and how can I fix it?

Nothing has changed on that front.

It's probably an issue with your email, as already suggested.

B.

I get my e-mail on Yahoo at my computer sometimes the iPad

Have you checked the spam, junk, or any other folders? I'm pretty sure someone mentioned that :ph34r:

Edited by T.D.M.22