Caching buddies in the Buffalo area?

-=(GEO)=-

I'm new to the sport and I'd like to find a few experienced cachers who would be interested in getting together on a regular basis to cache on weekends.

I'd be particularly interested to try night caching as well as caches that require snowshoeing.

Regards,

Fabien.

A cache a day keeps the blues away...

I was out hunting one of Brogan's caches with Brogan. For some strange reason he decided to wait at the top of the ravine while I went searching. After a bit of searching, it was clear I was on the wrong ravine and would have to hike back up. Then came the taunting... beware beware!

- Dekaner of Team KKF2A

Friday night, Dekaner, Brogan and I got together for a little night caching in the snow! It was a blast! Between the bushwacking on the Wired! cache (hue, am I forgiven yet?), me locking my keys in the trunk of my car and Dekaner popping out of his snowshoes on a regular basis, it was one of the best time caching I've ever had! Thanks guys for the fun and I can't wait to do it again!

...Of cold air icon_biggrin.gif

Brogan and I went caching last night in Wyoming County. We had a great time in snowshoes and headlamps. But the cold weather made it quite a challenge to read the screen of the GPS, adding to the fun of the hunt. Next time, I'll have hand warmers for the GPS icon_wink.gif

Thanks again for the great time outdoors!