have to sign in every time

ZipnLoc

when i run geocaching.com on my imac (using Safari) or my pc, once i have sign in , everytime i go to the site i dont have to sign in again. it used to do that way since i am registered and it still does it ok.

but on my I pad, i run on the same safari, it used to do it ok also, but now since about 2 weeks, i have to sign in everytime. Imagine, i receive a email saying that a new cache is beeing posted. Before i use to clik on the cache link on the email and it led me directly to the cache site without having to sign in. Now when i click on the link, i have to click also on the geocaching.com link, which led me to the site but ask me to sign in. when i do it lead me to my page, not to the cache i wanted to go from my email

something has change but i dont know what,

someone can help me?

thanks in advance

tortuelulu

Sorry -- got them backwards. Same question applies. Not an iPad guy, but if requisite cookie lost and cookies disabled, could present that symptom.

Have checked: cookies unabled on my ipad. on safari, but problem remains. a mystery...

thanks anyway