Looking for fellow cacher to tag along with

Guest crusso

I usually cache w/my girlfriend on the weekend as we both work during the week. With my new schedule I occasionally get a week day off & was wondering if anyone in my area (Lower NY, NJ/NY Border, Lower CT) would be interested in joining up for some weekday caches. I have a vehicle for transportation. Email me! imf16@aol.com

Guest mikechim

I'm also a bit out of your ranger but if you hit the southwest corner of NY, Erie PA is right there and I'd be more than willing to hit a couple caches.

------------------

"...Not all those who wander are lost..."

quote:
Originally posted by ChuckL:

Mopar, your my caching B*tch.. Don't cheat on me..

HAHAHAHA!

Didn't get a chance to do ANY caching all weekend. Had to help a friend move his dad. OMG, WHAT A PROJECT!

I'd be open to team cache-ing on a weekday, too. Or a weekend, for that matter! "flex time" is a wonderful thing. icon_cool.gif

Anyone interested, in this general vicinity? Email me, as I am not always able to check this forum.

-----

dartfrogsmall.jpg Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

I'd be open to team cache-ing on a weekday, too. Or a weekend, for that matter! "flex time" is a wonderful thing. icon_cool.gif

Anyone interested, in this general vicinity? Email me, as I am not always able to check this forum.

-----

dartfrogsmall.jpg Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious.