Unable to hide

cannockfrodo

Recently hid four caches when I came to register them I couldn't , my wife however could until,she tried to register them via MY account.

I am very frustrated and angry at the moment.

I have contacted Groundspeak direct but have not even had an automated response.

Is there anyone who has the faintest idea as to what the problem is and how it can be resolved , otherwise I'm off no hobby is worth the aggro this weekend has caused me.

I just tried submitting on my laptop with Chrome, Firefox and IE, and didn't have any issues. My guess is that it has something to do with your mobile device and the native browser you're using.

The submission forms were built around the idea that people would be submitting Listings via a desktop/laptop environment.

I just tried submitting on my laptop with Chrome, Firefox and IE, and didn't have any issues. My guess is that it has something to do with your mobile device and the native browser you're using.

The submission forms were built around the idea that people would be submitting Listings via a desktop/laptop environment.