Congrats Puppyman on Find #100

The Leprechauns

Puppyman made it to the Century Mark today at the Five Star Trails - Star 1 Cache!!!

Paul has been great for geocaching in Western PA. He hosted the first Event Cache in our area in June. Also his six cache hides in the Moraine/McConnell's Mills State Parks are not to be missed. I chose the challenging Slippery Rock Creek Cache for my 50th find. Paul has established a working relationship with the land managers at these parks that should be a model for everyone else. He will also serve as a tour guide!!!

So, congratulations and thanks for all you've done for the rest of us.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Daddy, are we there yet? No, .17 to go. Are we there yet? No, .16 to go....."

Very Cool!!!!

We joined the club the same weekend.

What do you think about the secret "100 find Cash Cache"? Don't leave your $100 prize there to long.

Happy caching. icon_biggrin.gif

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================

This was completely unexpected!! Any I would like to extend my thanks to all for the kind words!!

Due to the job I'm working right now, I am away from home and do not have the time to spend with the Park management, but, I will be meeting with Questmaster this week and we may do some work in his neck of the woods!!! Again THX all!! Paul