Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
scottinmo

Another Inro App question

I let my son put the intro app on one of my old phones. It works ok for him, but of course does not show all the cache sites as the paid app on my phone. The problem we have with his is when he logs a find, it will say he has found it multiple times. Example, we found a cache two weeks ago. I watched him click found it. He logged his message and clicked save. When we checked it, it showed that he had found it 7-9 times. Right now, the app says he has found 112 caches. He's only found about 15. Is this a common problem?

I let my son put the intro app on one of my old phones. It works ok for him, but of course does not show all the cache sites as the paid app on my phone. The problem we have with his is when he logs a find, it will say he has found it multiple times. Example, we found a cache two weeks ago. I watched him click found it. He logged his message and clicked save. When we checked it, it showed that he had found it 7-9 times. Right now, the app says he has found 112 caches. He's only found about 15. Is this a common problem?

There's at least two other threads reporting this problem that I know of, and I am not an app user at all.

I don't know if Groundspeak responded or not.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

There was another thread asking whether once you paid for the full app, could you download the app again to a different device (same platform)? The consensus was that you can in fact I install the app to more than one device, provided you are using the same Groundspeak account and on the same operating system. So if we are talking about two iPhones, you could download the full app to the other iPhone without having to pay for it again.