Dar el cuidado de Cache inédito

skuczi

Necesito una persona dispuesta en caché sin publicar. Descripción continuación. ¿Hay alguien capaz de ayudarme en la publicación. Caché estaba escondido en los alrededores de Lagos de Covadonga.

------------------------------------------

Pico de Melina (GC5DFH5) has a new log:

Log Type: Post Reviewer Note

Date: 9/25/2014

Type: Traditional Cache

Log:

Hi, I'm reviewing this cache for posting on Geocaching.com, but I am concerned whether it meets the guidelines for placing a cache published at: http://www.geocaching.com/about/guidelines.aspx#maint

The issue is that, according to your profile, you live in approximately 1800 kilometers from this cache location. Caches need to be maintained, and that may be hard to do if you live far away. If the cache disappears, gets wet or damaged, needs a new logbook, etc., you need to fix the problem in a timely manner. This is why the "Cache Maintenance" guideline mentioned above states:

"These caches may not be published unless you are able to demonstrate an acceptable maintenance plan.... Your maintenance plan must allow for a quick response to reported problems.... If you have special circumstances, please describe your maintenance plan on your cache page. For example, if you have made arrangements with a local geocacher to watch over your distant cache for you, that geocacher’s name should be mentioned on your cache page."

Before this cache can be listed on the website, I need to know how this cache will be properly maintained, and your cache page needs to be edited to reflect your maintenance plan. After you've modified your cache page, please write back to explain how you will meet this section of the listing guidelines.

Edited by skuczi

Sin animo de crear polemica, (o si, quien sabe).

Es muy bonito eso de estar de viaje en algun lugar y ver un buen emplazamiento para un cache. Colocar un contenedor, publicar el cache y que otro te lo mantenga.

Ese otro hace todo el trabajo sucio y no "saca nada" a cambio. Ni escoge la ubicacion, ni lo que quiere enseñar, ni el tipo de contenedor, ni el tipo de cache, ni le cuenta para sus estadisticas, ni nada.

Un saludo.

omortsoN

Sin animo de crear polemica, (o si, quien sabe).

Es muy bonito eso de estar de viaje en algun lugar y ver un buen emplazamiento para un cache. Colocar un contenedor, publicar el cache y que otro te lo mantenga.

Ese otro hace todo el trabajo sucio y no "saca nada" a cambio. Ni escoge la ubicacion, ni lo que quiere enseñar, ni el tipo de contenedor, ni el tipo de cache, ni le cuenta para sus estadisticas, ni nada.

Un saludo.

omortsoN

No sé si he entendido su comentario, pero me gustaría explicar algo. Estoy jugando en Geocaching desde agosto y no saber plenamente todas las normas de publicación de la caché. Con motivo de mi estancia en España me decidí a empezar mi primer casillero. Por desgracia, los problemas comenzaron a publicarlo. Por el momento, me importa que no se desperdicia. Incluso estoy dispuesto a darle a otra persona en la propiedad. Sin embargo, me gustaría dejar un rastro de información en la descripción y el nombre de la caja - Pico de Melina. Invito a todas las partes interesadas. Si alguien estaba dispuesto, voy a dar más detalles acerca de la caché.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I do not know if I understood your comment, but I would like to explain something. I'm playing in Geocaching since August and not fully know all the rules of publication Cache. On the occasion of my stay in Spain I decided to start my first locker. Unfortunately, the problems started to publish it. At the moment, I care that it is not wasted. I am even willing to give it to another person on the property. However, I would leave a trail of information in the description and the name of the box - Pico de Melina. I invite all interested parties. If someone was willing, I will give more details about the cache.