"Current Slump" error on stats page

mellers

The "Current Slump" information appears incorrectly on my stats page with the incorrect first date of the current slump.

Interestingly enough, it conflicts with other correct information shown on exactly the same stats page - for example in comparison with the longest streak figure. I have noticed this once before, but thought it was a one-off. It appears to be happening each time I appear to stop a streak (through tardy logging) and is not correct - and will not be correct when I actually stop my continuous streak through not going caching.

Details from my stats page as at this morning where I have already posted several finds for 31 August 2014 (dates are UK style):

Longest Streak 1082 consecutive days with finds from 15/09/2011 to 31/08/2014 - correct

Longest Slump 207 consecutive days without a find from 24/11/2009 to 19/06/2010 - correct

Current Streak 0 consecutive days with finds - correct (I have yet to log the finds I've made on 1 & 2 September 2014)

Current Slump 1 day without a find on 31/08/2014 - incorrect (in comparison with the first line above, it's clear I have made finds on 31 August 2014).

While it might seem trivial, stats are important to a lot of cachers. It only seems to become apparent when I get more than 48 hours behind with my logging - which is not something that happens often for me. It will not be possible for cachers to replicate the issue unless they have a break of at least 48 hours too. I have been able to gloss over the error lately when I catch up after logging tardiness, but the underlying issue still seems to be there. This new statistic available since the 4th June release will no doubt be used by someone to set a challenge soon (otherwise, why have it) and thus it needs to be right in comparison to actual caches logged at all times.

I look forward to hearing from the teckies on a way forward with resolving it.