Lost trackable

Kin618

I am new to geocaching and was excited to find a cache with a trackable in it. I was heading out of town on a trip and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to move it to another location. Unfortunately, once I reached my destination I couldn't find the trackable. It has been almost two weeks and I have searched everywhere but still can't find it. I feel horrible. I would be happy to replace it, but how can I contact the owner to arrange to replace it? I know their user name, but can't figure out where to find a contact email address. Any suggestions?

I am new to geocaching and was excited to find a cache with a trackable in it. I was heading out of town on a trip and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to move it to another location. Unfortunately, once I reached my destination I couldn't find the trackable. It has been almost two weeks and I have searched everywhere but still can't find it. I feel horrible. I would be happy to replace it, but how can I contact the owner to arrange to replace it? I know their user name, but can't figure out where to find a contact email address. Any suggestions?

Click on their username. Their profile page will have text that says "E-Mail Address:" with a link that says "Send message". Click on "Send message".

Also, you should post a "write note" on the cache page and the trackable's page that explains the situation. Either the cache owner or the trackable owner should mark it as "missing".

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol