need ohio help

cachew nut

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

I deleted a log entry by accident and was hoping someone might have a copy of it, perhaps in a pocket query. The cache is called "the Kingdom" in the Cleveland area, and the original log was on 7/17. If you have a copy please email it to me. Thanks.

can anyone help, please?

quote:
Originally posted by welch:

what is it your looking for?

you want a copy of the orignal entry you made? because you dont remember what you said the first time?

Yep, it was I who stupidly deleted it. It had the time of the find and a rather lengthy description. I contacted the administrators who said they would check to see if the log entry exists somewhere on a backup. Thanks for your concern and help.

for some reason i was thinking you were trying to find the cache to repost your find, not that you know the cache and were trying to find your old info :-(

glad everything got worked out! icon_wink.gif

quote:

quote:

you want a copy of the orignal entry you made? because you dont remember what you said the first time?

Yep, it was I who stupidly deleted it. It had the time of the find and a rather lengthy description. I contacted the administrators who said they would check to see if the log entry exists somewhere on a backup. Thanks for your concern and help.

whack.gif

for some reason i was thinking you were trying to find the cache to repost your find, not that you know the cache and were trying to find your old info :-(

glad everything got worked out! icon_wink.gif

quote:

quote:

whack.gif